ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certification
Every activity at Satake strives to achieve satisfaction for our customers and a reputation of providing the best quality products and services, with peace of mind.
Satake believes that part of corporate social responsibility is to participate in eco-activities and to administer and leverage customers' information and information assets properly.
Consequently Satake sees a benefit to our society by introducing the ISO management system in quality (ISO 9001), in environment (ISO14001), and in information security (ISO27001).
Quality and Environmental Policy
The Satake Group of Companies serves all people around its companies by developing and supplying products and services and by conducting its business activities with consideration of global environmental protection based on the "company motto".
- Satake Corporation maintains and keeps improving its ISO management system to achieve its quality and environmental policy.
- Satake Corporation provides products and services that respond to customer needs and expectations, and earns customer confidence by pursuing the qualities "Safe", "Secure", "Tasty" and "Healthy".
- Satake Corporation adheres to the laws and regulations and the agreed upon requirements of local residents.
- Satake Corporation attempts to reduce environmental load by promoting environmental preservation, energy conservation, resource conservation and contamination prevention in every business activity.
- Satake Corporation works to communicate with stakeholders both inside and outside the company.
Information Security Policy
Satake Corporation serves the industry by developing and supplying quality products and services through administering and leveraging information assets, and by conducting business activities with consideration of information security to earn the confidence of our customers and society, based on the "company motto".
- Satake Corporation sets, operates and maintains its information security management system by continuously improving its effectiveness to realize this policy.
- Satake Corporation takes necessary and appropriate actions based on risk assessments and changes in the social environment to protect information assets from various threats.
- Satake Corporation provides employees with education to maintain and improve awareness of information security.
- Satake Corporation abides all laws and regulations regarding information security and agreements with stakeholders.
- Satake Corporation investigates threats to information assets immediately to minimize damage and prevent reoccurrences.
Quality Policy of Chemical Analysis
The Satake Grain Analysis Center is operated in accordance with the "Company Motto". It contributes to improvements in food culture and encourages consumer confidence in food product safety through high quality chemical analysis.
The Satake Grain Analysis Center has implemented a formally recognized "Chemical Analysis Quality Management System" and continually refines its procedures to provide true customer satisfaction. This ensures fair, accurate and guaranteed chemical analysis at all times.
All staff belonging to the center endeavor to work in a professional manner with respect to their methods and attitude. The staff keeps in mind their responsibility to provide secure and reliable information to customers, especially with regard to the following areas:
- Understanding the policy and Chemical Analysis Quality Management System and obeying prescribed procedures.
- Keeping technical and experimental skills and standards in mind, and aiming to maintain and improve them.
- Recognizing the importance of customers' satisfaction and complying with legal regulations and guarantees with fair and accurate analytical results.
- Improving transparency of procedures thereby contributing to highly reliable analysis.
- Providing analytical tests and results consistent with the international standard.
- Training and educating laboratory staff to improve their skills in all areas necessary for quality laboratory analysis.
- Communicating with customers in good faith and protecting the intellectual property of customers that they come to know through the course of practice.
ISO/IEC 17025 is an international standard set down to benchmark the capability of an office to carry out analysis and proofreading. It demands both management and technical abilities.
Capability of an organization to work to this high level is signified by the awarding of a certificate of compliance to the standard.
The gaining of such an award testifies to Satake's ability to perform procedural analysis accurately and consistently.
Certified application : Quantitative Analysis of Cadmium in Rice
Food Safety Policy
Satake Corporation serves society by delivering “safe, secure and tasty foods”, building trust with the community and satisfying customers.
Satake Corporation utilizes a Food Safety Management System to ensure food product safety in every process from production to distribution.
All employees that work with food practice the following.
- Adhere to the process described in the Food Security Management System and continually improve it.
- Adhere to all laws and regulations related to food safety and customer requirements.
- Understand this policy and exercise individual awareness and responsibility to secure food quality and safety.
- Practice proactive communication inside and outside the company to convey information properly and promptly.
- Applicable Workplace : Food Business Division, Magic Rice Factory, Logistics Center
- Certification Authority : SGS Japan Inc.
- Certificate Number : GB10/82032
- Date of Certification : December 14, 2010
- Scope of Certification : Food production using dehydrated rice and instant pasta.
∧ Page Top