May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014
Satake will exhibit at “FOOMA JAPAN 2014,” held from June 10th to 13th at the Tokyo International Exhibition Center (Tokyo Big Sight).
|Satake Booth at FOOMA JAPAN 2013|
FOOMA is the largest food processing industry trade show in Japan, and is attended by companies involved in every stage of the food production process. The show, hosted by the Japan Food Machinery Manufacturers' Association, is in its 37th year.
Satake will exhibit six different groups of machinery and panels with an overall theme of “Creating the Future”.
(1) Optical sorters that promote food safety and reliability.
(2) Analytical equipment and services.
(3) Grain processing machinery.
(4) Ecological products and services.
(5) Tasty and value-added food and kitchen products.
(6) Cooking and food processing machinery.
In the booth for optical sorters, brand new chute and belt sorters are demonstrated. In the booth for tasty and value-added food and kitchen products, “Rinse-Free GABA Rice” which contains GABA 10 times more than regularly processed rice and new instant pastas are promoted. In addition to these new products, Satake exhibits new kitchen rice mill which has a function to foster GABA and new “Rakumeshi” packed rice using GABA rice.
Satake’s booth is in East-4 Hall (Booth No. 4W-16). The booth is open from 10:00 to 17:00.
* Please note descriptions in news releases are accurate as of the date of release and may differ from the most up-to-date information.