May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013
Satake will exhibit at “FOOMA JAPAN 2013,” held from June 11th to 14th at the Tokyo International Exhibition Center (Tokyo Big Sight).
|Satake Booth at FOOMA JAPAN 2012|
FOOMA is the largest food processing industry trade show in Japan, and is attended by companies involved in every stage of the food production process. The show, hosted by the Japan Food Machinery Manufacturers' Association, is in its 36th year.
Satake will exhibit six different groups of machinery and panels with an overall theme of “Better health through rice”.
(1) Optical sorters that promote food safety and reliability.
(2) Analytical equipment and services.
(3) Grain processing machinery.
(4) Ecological products and services.
(5) Tasty and value-added food and kitchen products.
(6) Cooking and food processing machinery.
In the booth for optical sorters, various sorters such as “Pikasen mini”, “Full Color Belt Sorter” and “New Optical Sorter” for cereals are demonstrated. In the booth for tasty and value-added food and kitchen products, healthy and tasty “Rinse-Free GABA Rice” and “Magic Rice” as emergency provisions are promoted. New rice milling units are exhibited in the grain processing machinery booth.
Satake’s booth is in East-3 Hall (Booth No. 3U-13). The booth is open from 10:00 to 17:00.
* Please note descriptions in news releases are accurate as of the date of release and may differ from the most up-to-date information.