May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012
Satake will exhibit at “FOOMA JAPAN 2012,” held from June 5th to 8th at the Tokyo International Exhibition Center (Tokyo Big Sight).
FOOMA is the largest food processing industry trade show in Japan, and is attended by companies involved in every stage of the food production process. The show, hosted by the Japan Food Machinery Manufacturers' Association, is in its 35th year.
To increasingly food-conscious consumers, Satake aims to promote food that is safe, reliable, tasty and healthy. Satake will exhibit six different groups of machinery and panels with an overall theme of “Better health through rice”.
(1) Optical sorters that promote food safety and reliability.
(2) Analytical equipment and services.
(3) Grain processing machinery.
(4) Ecological products and services.
(5) Tasty and value-added food and kitchen products.
(6) Cooking and food processing machinery.
In the booth for food and kitchen products, “Rinse-Free GABA Rice” is promoted as an excellent way to achieve better health through rice. A multi-purpose electrical dryer is exhibited in the grain processing machinery booth. Two key new products being exhibited are the pressurized IH cooking machine and a new rice mill unit that features high efficiency and low energy consumption.
Satake’s booth is in East-2 Hall (Booth No. 2U-16). The booth is open from 10:00 to 17:00.
* Please note descriptions in news releases are accurate as of the date of release and may differ from the most up-to-date information.